Documents and Forms

These materials are posted for the convenience of the public. Bylaws, Regulations, and Rules are subject to change, so interested parties are advised to consult the official versions of Town documents that are kept in the Town Clerk's Office and in the offices of the Town's commissions, boards, and committees.

NOTE: RDA, NoI, and ANRAD applications need completed TCC Forms 1-5 (found in the Bylaw Regulations) in addition to the application form. Most such filings must be made under both the Wetlands Protection Act and under the Topsfield General Wetlands Bylaw, and this should be noted (in print or added) at the top of the application form.

Please contact the Conservation Administrator at prior to submitting any application.


Bylaw & Regulations: