These materials are posted for the convenience of the public. Bylaws, Regulations, and Rules are subject to change, so interested parties are advised to consult the official versions of Town documents that are kept in the Town Clerk's Office and in the offices of the Town's commissions, boards, and committees.
NOTE: RDA, NoI, and ANRAD applications need completed TCC Forms 1-5 (found in the Bylaw Regulations) in addition to the application form. Most such filings must be made under both the Wetlands Protection Act and under the Topsfield General Wetlands Bylaw, and this should be noted (in print or added) at the top of the application form.
Due to the current COVID-19 circumstances, please contact the Conservation Administrator at [email protected] prior to submitting any application.
- Topsfield Conservation Commission Administrator Permit (TCCAP) Application Form
- Request for Determination of Negligible Impact (RDNI) Form
- Request for Determination of Applicability (RDA) Instructions 2019
- Request for Determination of Applicability (RDA) Forms 2015
- Notice of Intent Instructions 2019
- Notice of Intent 2015
- Certificate of Compliance Request Form 8A
- Amended Order of Conditions Instructions
- Amended Order of Conditions Request Forms
- Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation (ANRAD) Instructions 2019
- Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation (ANRAD) Forms 2015
- TCC FORMS Necessary with all RDAs, NoIs, ANRADs, etc. 2019
Bylaw & Regulations:
- Conservation Commission Wetlands Bylaw Regulations, 01/01/2014, including LOCAL FORMS (pdf file)
- Topsfield General Wetlands Bylaw, effective 08/26/2010 (.pdf file) corrected 11/15/2010