Public Records Requests

Public records requests for any department or committee should be directed to the Town Clerk's Office:

The Town Clerk is Topsfield's Official Records Access Officer. All requests will be centrally processed and coordinated with the appropriate Departmental Records Custodian.  

For more information, please refer to the links below:

To submit a Public Records Request, use the link below: