The Downtown Revitalization Plan was created in December 2019 by a volunteer Working Group, with the support of the Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC). This document presents the vision for downtown Topsfield and the key strategies and activities necessary to achieve that vision.
- A welcoming downtown village where Topsfield residents and visitors of all ages can live, work, gather, and shop.
- Attract new businesses to the district to respond to the needs of Topsfield residents.
- Increase the customer base in the district to support downtown businesses by adding housing and marketing the village to residents and visitors.
- Enhance the look, feel, and safety of the district to maintain a vibrant and walkable downtown and create a sense of place where all can gather.
- Increase community-building events in the district to create an energetic downtown with a strong sense of community.
- Expand Town capabilities and resources to achieve these goals.