Forms & Documents

These materials are posted for the convenience of the public. By-laws, rules and regulations are subject to change, so interested parties are advised to consult the official versions of Town documents that are kept in the Town Clerk's Office and in the offices of the Town's boards and committees.

Change of Address Form

Abatement Applications

       State Tax Form 126-MVE

Exemption Applications
Forms - Property Returns
Forms - Forest Land 61, Agricultural or Horticultural 61A and Recreational Land 61B